Saturday, April 28, 2012

Habakkuk 3:17-18
Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the LORD! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!
Even though our economy is stressed, and there are people without work; even though the family unit nationwide is falling apart, and children are rejecting the values of their parents; even though people are losing their houses and their hope, yet I will rejoice in the LORD!

I will choose to worship the Almighty God of the Universe because I know that He is still in control, and has plans and purposes - beyond my understanding - that will not be thwarted by the folly of man.

I will choose to worship, because in the midst of the storms of our lives, He "is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety." (Psalm 18:2)


No comments:

Post a Comment